Lord Roberts Community Centre’s (LRCC) Summer Youth Care Staff are responsible for creating a safe, engaging environment for all youth attending the LRCC Drop-In Summer Camp. They will interact with participants, families, and the public in a cheerful and welcoming manner. It is important for Youth Care Staff follow all health and safety guidelines while working, and relay any pertinent information to the General Manager in a timely manner.
|Children & Youth Activities||
Alert General Manager of:
Skills and competencies
- Must be currently enrolled in school, some college or university preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Basic math skills and money handling
- Able to entertain and play with children and youth in a safe and supervised environment
- Knowledge of safe, fun activities for youth in Winnipeg
- Able to follow instructions
- Food Handler Certification an asset
- First Aid/CPR Certification an asset
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry Check
Hourly wage begins at $11.15 per hour.
This is a short-term, contract position until August 31, 2018
To apply: Send your resume and cover letter to lordrobertscc725 at shaw.ca by June 1, 2018
The Lord Roberts Community Centre thanks everyone who applies for this position. We will only follow up with the candidates who we would like to interview. No phone calls please.