Ometz Mental Health Support Services assists adults living with severe mental illness in achieving their personal recovery goals by reducing their isolation, promoting autonomy and equipping them with necessary life and coping skills. The Case Manager III – Mental Health Support Services provides clinical psychosocial synthesis and support, complex crisis intervention, as well as assisting with advocacy, independent living skills and connections to the public sector and community network.
- Provide advanced clinical and consultative social services to clients;
- Utilize a recovery oriented, strengths-based approach, conduct psychosocial synthesis of clients;
- Assess client’s financials, if appropriate;
- Develop goal-centered intervention plan in collaboration with public sector and other services including crisis intervention, ongoing support, advocacy and referrals;
- Home visits and community based interventions;
- Collaboration with diverse internal professionals within the team and agency;
- Consultation with other external professionals and systems;
- Identification of trends in requests and community needs;
- Fulfillment of all administrative and data requirements;
- Presentation of cases on internal and external committees;
- Serve on agency departmental, interdepartmental, intra-agency committees;
- Participate in staff development programs;
- Provide supervision for student internships, when needed;
- Position will require working off-site, in the community, providing home-based interventions and planning and facilitation of groups.
- Master’s degree in social work or other professional equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- Broad knowledge of clinical practice models and community interventions;
- Demonstrated ability to apply theory to practice;
- Knowledge of Quebec social service mental health network and government programs and services;
- Fluently bilingual; written & spoken;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Computer Skills: Word, Excel, and database.
Please submit your CV and letter of interest by March 23, 2018 to Tracey Patterson | tracey.patterson at ometz.ca
This position requires the selected applicant to undergo a vulnerable sector police check.
We thank all candidates for submitting their résumés.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.