Unleashed is a half-day conference powered by the Centre for Social Enterprise Development. This year's focus will be on social purchasing, highlighting the incredible work of the sector while defining the different roles that are involved in the social procurement process. Expect to be inspired while exploring how social enterprises enhance corporate supply chains and at the same time contributing to a positive environment and social impact.
MEET. PARTNER. SELL. UNLEASH THE POWER OF SOCIAL VALUE PURCHASING!
Who will be attending?
- Social entrepreneurs: to expand their impact through increasing sales
- Delegates from the public and private sector: to look to add social purchasing in their procurement mix
- Other agencies/stakeholders: to support this next stage of social enterprise sector
What is the program?
This conference includes networking opportunities, panel discussions and workshops designed to bring innovators, motivators, thinkers, disruptors and doers together to learn and share their insights, nurture ideas and help formulate strategies around the growing social enterprise landscape. The panels discussions will deal with:
- Social Procurement Policies and Pilots: with Wayne Chu and David LePage
- Tips for Supplier Success: with Ethel Cote and Mark Marsolais-Nahwegahbow
Patience Adamu will be providing the opening keynote, while Michael Murr will serve as Master of Ceremonies.